Want fast, accredited, secure N3 hosting for your application?
Our N3 hosting service is fully backed by the Health & Social Care Information Centre [HSCIC]* and includes full IGSoC security provision for the handling of patient sensitive information (PID) (organisation code 8GY54).
Third parties can benefit from:
- professional, flexible, experienced, accredited N3 hosting provider
- resilient and secure N3 environment with dedicated server provision
- secure physical and IP connections, controlled server access and internal management systems to NHS HSCIC specifications
- ISO9001:2013 and 27001 fully accredited, high quality, secure systems
- server virtualisation and expanded physical capacity for server equipment
- secure application hosting services (eg. for our fmfirst® facilities management software system) or other software systems managed from our site
- full redundancy provision
- in-house consultants for IGSoC queries
- reduced delays and costs associated with on-site support
- secure VPN external user access
The *HSCIC is responsible for NHS IT systems and services. They manage connections from within the NHS and vet all third party non-NHS organisations who require N3 hosting via the Information Governance Statement of Compliance (IGSoC) process.
N3 hosting in safe hands
Asckey’s full and flexible range of specialist cloud-based and physical N3 hosting solutions provide safe access for specialist application providers into the NHS’s own secure N3 cloud. With over ten years’ experience, Asckey’s system experts can build, implement and maintain your bespoke hosting service provision, providing the assurance that your application is in `safe hands’.
Find out more:
Please contact us on 0845 270 7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your N3 hosting requirements. We will analyse your specific N3 hosting requirements and advise you on next steps.