Asckey have been providing quality data management and N3 hosting solutions since 1994. Asckey provide robust data collection and data analysis systems, tailored to each customer’s specific needs, using the latest technological advances and related industry research.
Do you you have an application that requires secure, flexible hosting within the NHS N3 network? N3 hosting solutions for your organisation
We provide a full range of third party N3 hosting services for both NHS and Commercial clients. We provide fully integrated solutions backed by our ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditations plus our NHS Digital/IGSoC accredited N3 hosting capability.
Bespoke application development
As the need for accountability and data reliability has increased, the demand for the supply and support of bespoke software systems has also increased, in particular within the Healthcare sector. Asckey offer bespoke application development services (including our own bespoke facilities management product suite fmfirst®) as required.
Our close client relationships are key to our ongoing system development activities. We offer related training and support services from system installation to bespoke training packages, designed to ensure maximum efficiency from your application.
- In-house help desk – support for your day-to-day user management activities
- User feedback groups – have your say on future system development for improved efficiency
- Optional N3 hosting – fast service delivery, system updates and support
- In-house training – tailored training packages to match your specific needs
Our quality standards underpin all of our development and support activities. Asckey’s current ISO9001 and ISO27001 certifications underpins our quality philosophy which is an integral part of all we do.
- Registered in England and Wales as a Limited Company 04700001
- Asckey Data Services Ltd, Church End Farm, Warboys Road, Pidley, Cambs, PE28 3DA
- Registered with Connecting for Health http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/ as an approved NHS N3 hosting provider – registration ID 8GY54
- Registered in England and Wales as Limited Company 04700001 / VAT registration: 638 3879 88
- Asckey Data Services Ltd general policies